Sunday, July 01, 2007

Coz' I need you by my side


My few regular readers will need to indulge me today. I need to just say this.


Yesterday was shit. My miseries and chatter have returned with the arrival of the rain. I spent most of the day messing about on here and doing household chores a bit half-heartedly. I have a wealthy cache of both bizarre stories and video delight in store for you as a result. Here's a couple of examples.


But God.....I've felt displaced.


Last evening saw me in this neck of the woods at Thumper's sisters' house. It was a lovely evening for everyone. Thumper and Lindy Lou like to talk about the old times and things that have happened to them. Del boy and I smoke and drink wine making crap observations about living with people who think they are "Royalty" and coping with well-modulated accents


Anyway, it was one of those sorts of evenings when the women talked and talked about their past. In the background a radio played this sort of thing The conversation ebbed and flowed.


The wine was in my head and then......this came on the radio. I was overwhelmed and felt as close to tears as i get in public. The chatter continuing in front of me to which I felt, only now a spectator. And I thought about falling into a symphony. And I thought "please yes....rescue me....help....I need you now....I need you now"


People looked and asked "are you OK ?" I said "yes I'll be fine, I need some air" I went outside in the rain, debated sending a 999 text, but pulled myself back into shape because because because.


The evening went on and the talk was of children, families, past history, funny things that happened, who's well, who is not so well. A typical family evening by the river. And then this came on the radio. And I realized the fates are really against me. My life seemingly now playing itself out in a series of stupid head-space dramas plagued with triggers to dissonance and the subsequent emotional roller coaster.


Next Thursday I'm going here for one week, but not before I've pushed the first domino. Watch my space. The bear is going to be back with a better narrative. Something along these lines probably.

JVIP
BTW. Pip has an affinity with this lot. They are a bit gullible up there though ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter