Friday, June 29, 2007

The Real Thing




Its Saturday so HH isn't on.

The 6 o/clock alarm irritating me and introducing me to this guy here. Described as "sardonic" by someone on Wiks, I take the view that s/he's stretching the point a bit. Let's just say I don't really get Mo.
Anyway he puts this on.

Inevitably I'm off and running again. I described this phenomena of the music bringing a visceral and sharp focus to my day to Willow. She listened patiently !
I said I return, like clockwork, to murky pools of nagging despair when music kick-starts my dissonance again. The world in my head where nothing is safe and nothing is still, becoming a daily reality. As I say, she listened patiently.

If faced with someone like me, in my work, I'd say blandly, "stop running the video's then.....you must only be doing it because you get something out of it for yourself ? It's plain self-indulgence

Anyway......yesterday found me here. A simple 74 mile trip down the M4 from where I live. NNN lives here. Her two kids call boys like this "Townies" Boys of this type (that get into trouble) are the staple members of the Problem Solving programme I manage.
It was a straightforward and easy day writing and supervising. I went for a brief drink after work with a few colleagues here. The blurb is right, it is a "cultural oasis"
Late at night and alone, I watched this. A wonderful wonderful adventure of sheer cinematic brilliance. My colleague and (soon to be friend) "Big T" reminds me of The Dude and I intend, make no mistake, to tell him everything about myself. I get a sense in which he'll understand what's at stake and help me through it.

The first part of my conversation with Little M was on yesterday's post. The one that was lost by a simple wrong push of a button. When it happens, NNN will be there hopefully. It started like this; "I've got to tell you a story (NO NO NO !) about me" I'm not ill or anything, the kids are fine and all is ok.........but......I have a life changing thing happening to me and you need to know all about it. I hope I'll have your support to get me through this time"

What do you think ?

JVIP

PS. This morning to help us all see the point of Football I leave this here x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter