Friday, June 22, 2007

I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road....


Saturday morning at 7.30 finds me sat at my computer as usual. Since time began, Saturday mornings have been the special period when Pip and I get together on MSN and do the following:


Take the Piss

Banter

Argue

Try out new Ideas

Provoke

Support

Plan

Engage
Groom
Love and

Make it up as we go along
Now, I'm sat here alone writing this. I feel sad, unbelievably sad, but recognise the necessity of this for us to move forward in our lives.

So it's Glastonbury this weekend. I remember very well taking both my children (and friends) to the event in about 2001 and then picking them up some 4 days later. Whilst unscathed by the experience, they still looked like they had come back from here.

Last evening saw me sitting in my living room watching this lot on the telly until about 2pm.

Just earlier I'd had a short text from Beep Be Beep to say he was staying over at one of his girlfriends'. Work at the cocktail bar having been "Hellish".

I like the Arctic Monkeys I think. They remind me of mixture between this lot and this lot.

I think they have a really odd guitar sound that suggests to me they didn't learn on the same songs as most people.

Most Kids these days I reckon probably learn stuff like this or this when they start. The Monkeys may be different and, when 12 or 13, maybe learnt to play this

Anyway, today finds me at a loss. it's been the hardest week I can remember for a very long time in my life. My head is exploding, my tired old body can hardly get me around and I'm running out of steam. Even work seems flat and uninteresting. I've had tears which just pisses me off. Such a wuss

I'm supposed to be going out to lunch today after a morning of doing this. Tomorrow I'm going to see something like this.......... here I'm meeting with friends and they will keep me at the best I can be at the moment.

Outwardly, life goes on. And I hope against hope the Girl from the West is ok.

When I live my life again, I'll be doing this and loving it !

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter