Thursday, June 28, 2007

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes

Again, woke up to HH. That WWW song was on. So....fair play to this boy. So that was how my day started. A sickening lurch into what's left of my emotional intelligence. Note to self-try not to be a trainer like this.



Then, Motor Cycle to work. I don't know if people would realise, but a BMW 100 cs with a serious carb problem is not a funny business. See......this is how they should start. To get to the fixing shop, it took me 15 minutes of cranking on a high speed starter electric box. Then serious traffic. Revs jumping form nothing to 3000 in a heartbeat. Then vibration and a sticky thortle. Jesus! It's dangerous.



Nightmare journey to the shop, some 50 miles. Thames Valley traffic at its worst. But, at the espense of a small headache, I (the bear) prevailed.



The guy at the shop was just lovely. Not too macho and not too matey. Just blokey, which I like.



Anyway, my baby is there for a few days having stuff done. God, I've struggled with that bike. Done everything to try and make it run right but failed through lack of courage, energy and sheer will. Time was, before middle age, when I would had the thing apart and fixed it through bear hutzpah. Now, I'm reduced to being a fiddly faddly wuss. Or so my inner "boy" tell's me.



Work was bloody hateful today. I've had my wings clipped. Not, you understand, by failure. Oh no ! by an organisation who suddenly realises that a bear at my grade is not a sufficiently wieghty person to hold a "strategic" view. Truth is, I've exposed them. And in doing so have weakened my power.



The main stuff I've been doing for the last six months has been taken from my hands and pit into the paws of someone two grades higher than me. So, I've been batting above my league, and in order for the PTB to get a good mark from the auditors, they need to demonstrate a committment to MY subjct.



I thought of this and played Ronnie Corbett real well.



Other news is that I've worked out the first bit of the conversation with little M. I'd welcome your views.



It goes like this. NNN will be there hopefully.



"I've got some stuff to tell you thats important to me. ......don't worry, I'm not ill or anything"



I've got a story to tell you about me. ( NO NO NO not like that........like this)



Anyway....yes, That's how I thought I'd start. Some more tomorrow hopefully.



I've had a bloody headache all day. Bad bikes, bad job and a bad train ride (yes train ride) home has left me exhausted. And, I worked till 10 last night, trying to turn brutal bastards into loving bears. And goodness how I love and miss that girl. Hope she's ok.



JVIP

You know I love you,
I always will
My mind's made up by the Way that I feel
There's no beginning,
There'll be no end'
cause on my love you can depend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter