Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Post today


Just disappeared when I pushed the wrong button.. it was inventive and lively. Full of fun and pain. I've had a bad day and this blog reflected every little facet. Cept' it's gone now. So draw a line.

Anyway HH played WWW first thing. So, fair play to this guy. So......the day begins with a frontal assault of what used to called my emotional intelligence.
BTW, If anyone told me I was required to have fun, I'd turn into this guy and then probably do this

Ok. So emotional intelligence shot away by thinking about these words I went to work on my recalcitrant bike that SHOULD start like this ...cept it don't. So I took it to the shop along a traffic filled M4. Nightmare, because it runs like a bucket of bolts. And dangerous. Really! not that much.

The guy at the shop was really nice. Not too macho and not too matey either. He was like this guy.

I had a bastard day at work and I'm running out of steam to tell you. Just to say that I've been put in my place. (more later) but it made me think of this.

All over tonight now. I love you Pip. Hope you're ok. The photo says Toil is stupid BTW.
Love is all around us.

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter