Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cheekbones like geometry, eyes like sin.


Which is how I think about the pretty girl with Perfect Skin that is Pip.


There's a pub in the town where I live called the Tut n' Shive. When Beep Be Beep and his Sister were young, I used to chide them about this and say they'd never find out what it meant. I used to pretend I knew, but actually didn't.


Tonight, the boy wonder came back from work, full-blown triumph in his eyes, 25 years of age and Say's " Right dad.....pen and paper now.....write down what Tut and Shive means....because I know"


Cornered and flummoxed, I had to admit, in the words of Manuel, "I know nothing"


The lad triumphed and described this and then.....bizarrely....told me about this and this and....goodness.....this ........he's a weird boy.


In another world, I'm predicting that Pip....remember Pip ?...... is fast on her way to becoming a DIY-ER. With that in mind I present her with this as a gift from Google. Once looking at that, I saw this to.


Today has been bloody manic. And I've been in two meetings (plus other stuff) with a man with no sense of my creative powers.


I've been asked to run a Conference for my organisation in November. The spooks asked me because I'm supposed to be an "ideas" man. Belbin confirms this.


I'm not, however, a completer-finisher. So, as Pip will confirm, far from perfect as a mover and a shaker. Strictly grass roots me.


The meetings were tricky but I think the Conference is going to fun fun fun because I held out for my ideas and people were carried along with my silly enthusiasm. Imagine, 160 suits actually getting engaged in live theatre, cus that's what it's gonna be. Rock and Roll !


I feel lighter today for some reason. My guess is because I've done some thinking about how to talk about my situation with "Little M".... my Mother.


Over the next few days I'm going to put this conversation on here and ask for comment. I hope someone might respond and share this weight on my shoulders.



JVIP




1 Comments:

Blogger Skroeder said...

shes inappropriate, but then shes much more fun

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter