Friday, June 08, 2007

The sun ain't gonna shine any more

Is how Pip is feeling.

The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky
The tears are always there in your eye
When you're without love.


and maybe it feels like that for her? Without love. and without her man to be there for her.

In my life

It feels like I have love. So it's different for me. I have her love.

The girl shows this with every action and every thing she says and does. Nothing could detract from her deep sense of love for the bear.

The bear feels full of love subsequently.

He has this mantra going through his head all the time. "I must do better....I must do better"

When my girl is sad.......I feel torn apart and want to make it better for her. "I must do better" I feel.

I will. I will.

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter