Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let the music play


Is a song for this type of activity. And making love of course.

My pal wants a list of music to play on an IPod. Me being a musical type of bear leaves a message to say this is a song that inspires me to get the most rock and roll out of Pip I possibly can.
this this and importantly, this are all in the mix.

Then learn about this. And download a couple of tunes.

then

this, this and this will have to be in there somewhere.

as do this this and this

That's a good start for any student of Rock and Roll.

Love to all the believers in me. And you Pip....your belief in me is wonderful right now.
You're a dream come true.
JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady in red said...

I shall have to forgo chuck berry for now
I did have that song on my old mp3
but it would remind me of the idiot I was seeing for a while

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter