Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hold on....I'm coming


Is a song by this lot. I love the bit where they say "Play it Steve"

So yes......I am coming Pip. At 20.35 the day before yesterday Thumper and I did the conversation. There is very little to say except I've been humbled, saddened and uplifted by the thing. She behaved so perfectly decently and with such dignity. It makes me feel uncertain.

Thumper's responses to my telling her about Pip are based on the strong love and ....goodness....respect for me. She wants me to be happy. She agrees our life together has stalled. She has a very open heart. A heart I fell in love with 16 years ago and have not stopped loving since for a second.

Happily, in this heart of hearts, I think Thumper really understands a new narrative would be the best thing for us both. It's not over yet though. Hopefully, we've made strong commitments to not doing this, this and this

And, importantly, we should remember not to do this as well. Gosh, was that Sally James ?

For a while now, you readers will know, I've been screwed up. My feelings today as still confused. I'm scared, worried and uncertain about the future. I'm also excited and feel like, for the first time in such a long old time, tomorrow is another day

JVIP




1 Comments:

Blogger Lady in red said...

you have done the hard part now it can only get better

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter