Thursday, August 30, 2007

If you'd like to chat a matador


are words from a song by this lady. She's German of course and this song, sang in English, was pretty popular in the discos and clubs of Marbella in 1974.

Interestingly, the third verse is downright suggestive of all sorts.....

"Quite by chance to hot romance I found the answer
Flamenco dancers are by far the finest bet
There was one who whispered "oh hasta la vista"
Each time I kissed him behind the castanette
He rattled his maracas close to me
In no time I was trembling at the knee"

Anyway, Thumper is going to Spain for two weeks. I'm working mostly and seeing something of Pip during spare time.

Truth to tell, it'll be a busy old period. Got these chaps to think about at home. Tilly and Dave are my groovy boys. Tilly....a mentalist and Dave benign as a wooden post

Also there's this, this and this to get involved in.

Worked last night. Group went really well. Tried to work with the most "difficult" members instead of my usual bankers so, at times, a bit like this.

(Looking for the right clip btw, I came across this....goodness!)

I'm off here soon. Then into the Cotswolds for a "time"

As the lady says

"every dog must have his lucky day

That's why I've learnt the way to shout ole"

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter