Saturday, September 22, 2007

cheerio cheerio cheerio


Is a song by this lot.

Of course the press is dominated by this story today. My own personal view is Jose is good for English football. And, I'm almost sure he will be back next season.
On hearing the news, Sir Alex Ferguson must have been ...er....reasonably happy? Probably more than that TBH.
Arsene Wenger, on the other hand (because Arsenal is up it's ass) may have said something more Gaelic. Please Ash..... Forgive me for saying such a thing but a man has to have his preferences. And "the arse" just....are.....up themselves.

Then there's Reading. A 2.1 cliff-hanger of a game we were very lucky and happy to win. We play this lot in the Carling Cup in the week. Maybe....just maybe......because Benitez is wobbling.

Pip's lot had a disaster at Charlton. Very sad. MM will be hot on the heels of Mr Megson. The man demands success.

Today I've been at home. It's been a challenging day. And I've kept smiling and kept being who I hope I am.

Saw a TV programme last night about this lot. In this Bear's view, one of the greatest bands the UK has ever produced. And it was in the 80's !.....or maybe because of the 80's for goodness sake.

I've been having a time so far let me tell you. My little words don't express very well the ups and downs of it. I do love the Pipster more and more and more I can report.

And what I'm trying to do in my life at the moment, therefore, is to make it possible for Thumper and I to say this to what we once had.
And both move forward in peace and happiness
JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter