Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm back in town

Is a song by this lady.
The world is full of troubles as usual. Looking here and, at the paper, this morning, I shrink from the stuff I read. It's nearly all bad news.

However, searching for light and shade in a bears' life means I do look for joy in small things.

Thumper's back from Spain. I picked her up at the airport last night. We've been very kind to one another. She asked airily, "What are you doing this weekend ?"

I sent a text to Pip this morning and said "All OK here and have never been so sure about us. I love you"

Talking to Pip later it transpires she's had a bit of a morning. Lots in her mind. Many household jobs to complete, lots of people demanding her attention (including me), the prospect of a huge job interview on Tuesday in London and probably, she needs a break from the world.

As a gift from me to her I send her this, this, this this and this to bring some rock and roll, silliness and joy to an otherwise harassed complexion.

Soon Pip Soon Pip Soon Pip Soon.

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter