Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's getting to the point


are words from this song. I hope, over the next few weeks, I will grow stronger and become a force for good again. Can't be a person who is no fun.

I've felt very strange over the last few days and, on Sunday, decided to break free a little. The Pipmeister was away getting very muddy at this event. Saturday afternoon she sent me a multimedia message that included a photo of a very muddy girl.

Anyway, yesterday, to remedy my gloom and sense of displacement, I took my boy out on the bike. We went over hill and dale to a meeting here.

The meeting involved two guys on these, myself and Boy on the BMW.

We had a lovely chat for a couple of hours, talking to a guy with another Rudge and also, a man who had restored one of these. The engine ran as smoothly as a well-oiled sewing machine.

Then we were off into the countryside visiting here, here and (best of all) here.

We did about 140 miles, managed to keep (mostly) to speed limits and had a time. It was what I needed most of all.

Today, I'm seeing Pip for the first time in 3 weeks. It is the very start of our new relationship and the embarkation point of a future together. I'm having mixed feelings about it. These feelings are as follows:

Excited, Scared, Worried, Thrilled, Expectant, Concerned, Responsible, Loving and wanting to make it right.

This morning my boy phoned me up at work, he Say's "Dad, I'm looking on Ebay, and they've got a great 125 Yamaha on there"

I sighed quietly and thought, "I am yours, you are mine, we are what we are"

JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Vixen said...

glad you had a good monday

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter