Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The old rugged cross

I'm having a funny five minutes. I've started following everything George Galloway does and says.

You can find more about him here

Whenever I see or hear him, and I can get past this, I think of stuff you can sing and hear.......er......... here

George, I believe is an amazing man. He does stand up and say things others feel scared about.

He is an appalling self-publicist, he is loud, aggressive and adores his football.

I think Pip thinks he's a bit common although I can't be sure.

Whenever I mention him to others, people remember Rula and don't remember this

Anyway, George is man of the year for me so far........what about you ?

JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgina Best said...

From the sublime to the ridiculous!

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter