Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I close my eyes....and count to ten


Today I interviewed a Man who has systematically brutalised his Woman over some considerable time. His levels of denial regarding this were very high.

Interestingly, it is a a very human character trait to do this. Think about it. If you've done something wrong, and you have some sort of moral reasoning, isn't it likely you'd be saying things like "she pushed me to the limit", or more compellingly, "She should know how far she can push me"

For those men who may come across this little blog on your travels, think about this idea

There are two ways to think about engaging with your Woman in a relationship. The first one is this

Her Behaviour
My Feelings


IE "You're pissing me off....stop it"

The second is this
My Behaviour
Her Feelings


IE "What can I do to make life better for this Woman"

Obviously we get the point I hope. One way is a straight guaranteed path to violence, the other, a way to peaceful and loving co-existence.

Goodness....the people I meet in my life. Here's good example of the modern, "justice for me" type of banker I get to see in my work. Here's another set of cocks who just need a little slap around the legs. Oppressive men seem to be just everywhere sometimes.

In another world, Pip has a huge cold sore. She isn't well. She feels unhappy and miserable. She is about to embark on a big journey of Independence and self hood. She says she feels scared and vulnerable. I love her.

I'm going to do my best, over the next few days to make sure I think about her feelings and my behaviour.

And practise what I preach.............Whilst remaining sexy hopefully.

A difficult task for a bear.

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter