Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How sweet it is to be loved by you.

Unusually, I suffered a night characterised by a bad dream. Adrift in a foreign country, the general population full of antipathy. Escape, only just, with my life.

Whilst dreaming, a midnight born text from Pip. "I have had one of those middle of the night thoughts tho not asleep yet. Somehow, Thumper needs to become your Sister. Still loved by your family. I love you. Sweet dreams xxx"

She's right, of course. I must talk with No Nonsense Nick (my Sister) about it soon. I'm seeing her in 2 weeks time, spurred on by a week with Pip.

Drama or what ?

JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

JVIP

Sounds as if you have your very own soap opera going on.

Phoenix
x

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter