Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You fall apart like a buttercup

"What do you do when your love breaks up ?
Do you fall apart like a butter cup ?
Forget about tomorrow, surround yourself with sorrow?"

What do you do when every avenue seems like a dead end ?
What do you do when, by doing right, you're do wrong ?

Guidance from others has had no impact. Advice from friends and colleagues seeks to increase the dissonant chatter in my head.

My answer, and answer I must, to these difficult questions is that I must do what is right for me.

What is right for me says I must be with Pip.

When? Don't know
Where? Don't know
What? To make a new go of life
Who? So many people to think about and protect
Why? See above
How? I tell myself to rely on Magic. Magic is in the nexus of love and passion.

Easy huh ?

JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

JVIP

Maybe sometimes magic needs a little help?

Phoenix

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter