Tuesday, August 14, 2007

with feathers all stubby and brown


Is how, sometimes, the Pipmeister describes herself. Usually, after I've had a go at her and she's feeling......just..... got at by a hateful bear.

I confess to being all over the shop at the moment. Time is getting close to changing my life forever. I'm about to embark on the biggest adventure of my life bar none. The risks (it feels) are huge. The penalty of failure, personal oblivion no less.

This morning, I received an e mail from the girl. In it she had attached her application for a job she is going to apply for. She wanted my comments about it.

Apart from an aversion to full stops, it is a panoramic and multi-dimensional piece of work, and should be of course, for a job that pays in excess of 50k a year.

So, with a flurry of eiderdown, members of the selection committee are most likely to say " The best in town,..de dum..... the best, .de dum.......the best...de dum............................. The best in town......and a very fine Swan indeed"


JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter