Thursday, August 16, 2007

I cried to him in fright


Is a song by this girl, Quite a song indeed. Such dignity and simplicity.


Anyway, on the way home tonight I helped a guy on a bike who did this. I ran across the road. He had leathers on thank god. Nobody came to help. He got up. He dusted himself down. I helped him pick up his bike. Not too badly damaged. A Yamaha R1. Serious Gear for boys.


I held his bike. A man in his 30's, cropped hair and quite tough looking. I said, "take a breath man, I'll hold your bike". He said. "Let's push it over to the kerb" I said "OK." We tried. Shit, it was in gear. Petrol pouring out of it. He got it out of gear. We pushed. Kerbside, we got it on the side stand.


I looked at him, he seemed OK. I said "are you OK ?" He said "yea, glad I had leathers on" I patted him on the shoulder and said. "I've only done this once.....dropped an FJ 1200 at the garage" Suddenly, he looked at me as if I was a human being. he said, "Thanks for coming to my rescue mate"


That's rockin init ?


JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter