Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome home, welcome.


Is a song by Peters and Lee that says a lot about feeling safe and sound.

Or, in Pipspeak, SNS.

At about 12.27 last night, I received a text saying the following "Home SNS, I'm so gonna love this"

This morning at about 5.30ish, I texted her with "I bet you've finished it"

When I woke up, there was this "Fell asleep, too pissed"

I said "Can meet you on MSN in a min ?"

She Say's " Er, I'm reading. Could you bear it if we don't"

I said "It's a matter for you xxxxxxxxxxx"

Of course its the HP thing. Utter bloody Pip Madness !

Had this been another day and we hadn't spent some quality time together just a day or so ago and pledged to love each other for ever and ever, I would have predicted (quite confidently) the PipMiester (although not this one) might have found herself behind the computer to talk to the old bear.

As it is, she's had her way with me and now feels safe enough to dive into the world of Potter without fear of rejection. It is a scandal.

In associated news there is this

Burbage dies on pg. 12

Hedwig dies on pg. 56

Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78

Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159

Wormtail dies on pg. 471

Dobby dies on pg. 476

Snape dies on pg. 658

Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637

Harry gets fucked up by Voldemort on pg. 704

but comes back to life on pg. 724

Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their

deaths confirmed on pg. 743

19 years after the events in the book:

Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo

Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.

Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius,

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" Molly Weasley, to Bellatrix lestrange, P. 736

Love to her above all things

JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady in red said...

oh good now I wont have to read it
but can still seem as though I know a bit about it.

hmmm well I know which ones are Harry, Ron and Hermione but the other names are meaningless to me

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter