Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hallelujah


Yesterday, I picked up my bike from here. It now runs like a sewing machine. Gone is the shuddering vibration, gone the souring revs, gone the excessive amounts of concentration required to keep the thing on the road. Its now a dream.

To celebrate I took BBB out for about an hour. The first time I've had a passenger on this bike. Think perhaps I'm capable of taking Pip out now.

So, Thumper has her friend JJ here. Not only that, we have JJ's daughter Alicia to stay too. What with BBB here living, it feels like a very busy house.

I cooked and generally "did" for them yesterday. In the middle of the evening, against all planned connections, Pip text ed me.

I called her and then went back into the Melee' As I did so, this was playing on the computer.

Thank God for her intuition. Onwards and upwards.

JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter