Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Caught in a world full of tears !

Where I live, we're all supposed to be on, what the BBC calls (rather bizarrely) "Standby" I'm ever ready, therefore, to do my bit. Quite what this means I'm not sure but if it involves wearing waders, include me out.


So............ last night was just unsettling and I felt disconnected from my environment. Thumper Say's, "are you coming to Tarifa Feria in September ?" I looked back a bit lamely and said "I don't know yet" She Say's, "Well what are you going to do then" I said, "I said I don't know yet....leave it with me" So difficult.


I guess you could call that an opportunity to move myself forward. It would have been reactive though and not the best time. Although I do stand up on this and have to be reactive sometimes, when you're emotionally involved in a thing it's best (probably) to pick the moment when both people are feeling pretty level......... isn't it ?

Anyway, the moment passed. She went to bed early and I, mercifully, had a quiet evening doing stuff on here. Soon there will be tears.

On Sunday, at the end of the most perfect love making session ever in my whole life, Pip and I sat across the table from one another drinking stuff. She, Red Wine, me Red J20 (because I was driving my mid-life crisis)

I said "try mixing the two and see what they taste like ?"

She did and liked the mixture. (No accounting for taste I guess) We said, we need to find a name for this because in Spain they have this and this

So if anyone wants to have a go at that, bearing in mind all the sociological aspects of this case, please let me know ?

Making love with Pip is like entering into a world where you never want things to end. She is, by some way, the greatest technician (not sure about that word-but hey), the most completely understanding of lovers and, importantly, in possession of the loveliest "clever-head" that makes intimacy the absolute joy of joys.

In other news, this guy died today. Back in the day, he wrote this which seems about right for my moment today.

These are the words for those that are struggling with their broadband. It's a great song huh ?

Think about that drink and let me know please ?


JVIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter