Saturday, March 03, 2007

And freedom tastes of reality


So…..after weeks of saving this up….I’ve done the deed. I’ve talked to NNN. No Nonsense Nick, my sister. She knows about things. Yesterday her view of me changed.

These are the things she knows about

· She knows how much Pip loves me
· She knows about our music
· She knows about Pip’s crazy head
· She knows how much I love Pip
· She knows I’m screwed up
· She knows there will be respite from this
· She knows how to support Thumper come the day
· She knows how to tell Little M. my Mother
· She knows enough to know this isn’t my mid-life crisis
· She knows its serious
· She knows everything I could tell her about the path leading to Pip and what Pip is like
· She knows to support me through this
· She knows the value of discretion

It’s the weekend now. I’m busy with jobs. Thumper is having her nails done. Pip is distant and feeling lonely. I’m wondering how to make her feel confident about me. I must keep working this out so she knows forever I love her.

JVIP

6 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

It must be hard for Pip. Not knowing for sure that you two will be together. She must feel quite powerless in some ways.

I guess you need to keep showing her you love her

Phoenix
x

6:47 am  
Blogger Jungle VIP said...

Oh i will Phoenix. If i can I will
JVIP

7:07 am  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

well you've taken the first step in the right direction and I applaud that - yes just keep reassuring Pip of your love. I so ache for someone to love me like that. To give up stability and the routine for a new life. Go for it.

9:41 am  
Blogger lettuce said...

hello PVIP... I've followed Wendz in here.... and enjoyed reading, and laughed, and smiled and felt painful recognition.... Nice to "meet" you.

1:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

VIP- love like this will always find its way. but i assumed you have been very transparent about this to her as this(e.g. you are to us through this blog).

sometimes, we think we said enough when we really didnt.

3:30 pm  
Blogger Jungle VIP said...

Wendz
Thanks for stopping by. I've had a look at your blog now and will visit to read again.

Lettuce

Same. Nice to meet you too. I'll stop by at the hutch from time to time.

1:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter