Saturday, February 17, 2007

A wing and a prayer


JungleVIP’s daughter Dee-ee has been painting. She has been painting a bedroom in my house.

Unfortunately, whilst doing this she couldn’t keep her sticky little hands off my very very fragile old computer. A museum piece dating from 1996.

It has been updated but, in use, reminds me of those carrier-based aeroplanes they used to use in WW 2 called a Fairy Swordfish. They were nicknamed “stringbag” because of the wires that held the wings together.

Anyway, in Dee-ee’s case, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and, in her desire to get online for some reason beyond the realms of this author’s understanding, and neglect painting duties (for which she was paid handsomely), she has truly banjaxed my computer… big-style.

Tangible results are that, currently, I can’t get on MSN, get error and security messages every 10 seconds and have had to re-load all the drivers for the hardware.
No Pip to talk to therefore.
I’m a very kind and caring VIP, but goodness, sometimes my patience is tried by that girl

Some paintjob huh ?

JVIP

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

JVIP

I sometimes think parenthood is the biggest test to our efforts to be tolerant and kind to others. Hope the painting looks OK

Phoenix
x

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter