Tuesday, February 20, 2007

System Overload

Apparently, the Health Service is in crisis. Not only do we pay too much money for drugs to multi-nationals, but also in order to offer the “customer” a better service, surgeries are now going to open on a 24-hour basis. The idea being (presumably) that I’d be ok about walking into the doctors at 3 in the morning.

That would be (of course) about 3 hours before I normally get up and become (again) a slave to the machine that is my work. I don’t think so Tony!

Talking of ailing systems, regrettably, a couple of things that normally regulate my life are banjaxed. My home computer has been “De-ee’d”

and……..my diary. Now lost somewhere, with my entire life in it.

What has been quite good about this is the fact that Pip did not do or say what everyone else did and just try to solve this thing with “where did you last see it ?”

No No No…..not Pip.

Pip said, “I so feel for you…..I understand. I can feel the pain of it in you”

It was what I needed.

How could you not love her with a passion ?

JVIP

3 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

JVIP

It is hard to know what to say that is helpful in such circumstances. Lucky Pip to find the words that helped you

Phoenix
x

4:19 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

this reminds me of the difficulty of finding something to say to the bereaved party when death happens. i know it isnt required but then one has to say something, really. and i always find it very hard.

good it doesnt happen to u with Pip. :)

10:59 am  
Blogger Jungle VIP said...

Margarette Rona....good call. In these circs, I have now learnt things not to say.

1. Can you remember where you last saw it ?
2. Have you asked at the local police station ?
3. What were you thinking of ?
4. Did you go back to where you last saw it ?
5. What are you going to do ?

All these things (trust me) are singularly unhelpful

JVIP

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter