Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Guildford













Hello!

I'm back. It is the JVIP.

My last post was exactly three years ago today. I was in Spain at the time. Tarifa, to be exact. Trying to sort my head out. Trying to think, trying to find a pathway, trying to move forward. Looking for a life. Looking for all the world to make things better.

Like this song has it, so much has changed since then.

I live with Pip now.

31 short days after my last post, I moved my life to Stroud in Gloucester.

On January 1st 2008, I drove along the M4 corridor from my home in Reading telling myself "you MUST become a lovable person, you MUST make this work"

And so far, it really has...........worked that is.

I'm loving my life with Pip so much and have the time now to talk properly about the stuff that makes up my days.

Like yesterday for example, I received a letter from Guildford. A letter telling me the samples I sent back to the Bowel Cancer Screening Service showed abnormalities and that I must report to a local hospital for further tests. I'm 60. They target you at that age.

I'm going to talk about my journey henceforth and post the results on here.

Follow me along the way?

JVIP















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter