Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Bird of Paradise


By whom, of course, I mean the greatest footballer to be seen in the Premiership to date.....Mr Eric Cantona

Durham and Wright were on again tonight stimulating my football juices. A Polemic and fractious interview with this man and then a debate about....wait for it.......who is the best,........Eric, or this man


Compelling debate.


Pip's post was about this woman. Amazingly, there are no video's available for this amazing sports star. Against all odds, it would appear she has reached the glass ceiling.
I still just adore that Pip. A challenge to the core of me and sometimes, if bears are good, she (who must be obeyed) would be give this girl a run for her money.

So....what do you think readers, is it Ginola or Cantona ?



JVIP

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady in red said...

I dont know anything about Rachel Yankey but I believe that arsenal are the team who consitently top the league in ladies football. I have had opportunities to see some of the teams playing at close quarters as portsmouth ladies play at the club where I ran the youth football club.

5:28 pm  
Blogger Lady in red said...

ginola or cantona hmmm ginola is prettier and cantona more controversial but while both were a joy to watch it has to be cantona
he had far more passion in his game, it is a pity he left the game the way he did. as for that unfortunate incident at was it Crystal palace? enough said

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter