Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The long and winding road.........


This is my day today so far


Text Pip


Get up


Make Coffee for Thumper


Do paperwork on Computer


Say goodbye to Thumper


Talk to Pip


Read Pip's Blogs


Respond to Pip's blogs


Text Pip


Write own Blog


This is what May Happen today


I will shower.


I will make Brunch


I will drive to work and listen to Talk Sport (John Gaunt show) Awful dreadful rabble rousing man of some feral intelligence touched by the faintest whiff of something not quite nice.


He's not my brand of English anyway. That appears in the picture above. That's where I come from.


Maybe catch a bit of Hawksbee and Jacobs if I'm really lucky. Such a cool show ! Funny, clever, witty, ladish, compassionate, respectful and on the money for me.


Then work. Computer and phones till 4.


Meet colleague and plan session for tonight. Colleague a 26 year old good looking woman who is going places in my organisation big-style. Very supportive and lively co-worker who I learn something about every time I meet her. Amazing at her job. Eager to learn and teach the men.


Eat tea. probably a Chinese thing because I'm away from home and hate cooking at work. Nothing is clean and it's just too difficult mostly.


Deliver group work programme when the men get in at 7.


2 and a half hours of the following


Leading, supporting, mentoring, bullying,loving, hating, delivering, walking, talking, making flamboyant gestures, acting, pleading, expression both praise and condemnation.


Clear up. Talk to colleague about issues of night.


Walk her to her car


Walk to my car, Drive home. Talk Sport again.It'll be the end of a football show probably with Ray Houghton and Gabrielle Marcotti both are really competent and knowledgeable men and know their subject really well. Sometimes they are joined by Jason Cundy who, somehow I don't care for. Finally and magnificently, you have Kelly Dalglish who, despite her very short biography on wikipeadia, is a woman of some football stature these days.


Talk to Pip. Tell her about my day. She will tell me about her day. We exchange everything on the phone. We are getting good at doing it together. Most factual information I get from Pip is on the phone. Her presence makes getting facts difficult because my mind is always so full when I'm with her. She's a huge influence on the way I think now. We will also talk about blogs and football. She's taken on both Fan-dom and Fem-dom very seriously indeed. A compelling mixture. As she is with everything else really.


Get home. Thumper may be up. We will say hi. Be Bee beep is here at the moment so talk will be light and bright.


I'll feel exhausted because of the group. I will drink a glass of milk maybe and maybe have cereal. Grape Nuts probably. I might, or might not, have a glass of scotch.


Text Pip and say I love her


Go to sleep


JVIP




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter